Hello world, it’s Willow for the next Willow’s Wardrobe!
(Don’t worry, we’ll do some of the other series’ soon!)
I’m here to answer a doll nation-wide problem: modeling! (“How can I pose for pictures?”) Here are a few tips for you:
1. Straight on. Look the camera directly in the eye! This is definitely a common pose, but what are some others?
2. Aerial view. This way, people can get an overview of your outfit and your surrounding ground. Plus, it’s a cool touch 🙂
3. Tilt that camera a bit! Don’t be front-and-centre-stage all the time! Go for a bit of panning – and look away from the camera!
4. Diagonal photos #1. Have your human tilt the camera diagonally while still looking straight at it.
5. Diagonal photos #2. As before, have human tilt the camera… but now – LOOK AWAY!!!
I hope you enjoyed the tips! Have fun posing!!